E6 Golf version 126.96.36.199.B2 - CORE SOFTWARE (Latest Version)
Released: Feb 24, 2015, see Change Log below.
Size: 1.5 GB
NEW! This version contains a FREE upgrade to the famous PGA National Golf Course!
E6 Golf version 1.5 Information
Supported Operating Systems: Win XP, Win 7 (Win 7 requires DSP 2)
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean
Supported Simulators: All Full Swing Golf Simulators
Supported Tracking Systems: Sizes A-L, W, WB; using either Hotlink or DSP 2
Supported Ion Configurations: Single Right, Dual (Right and Left), Widescreen
TIP: For detailed instructions on upgrading to E6 Golf version 1.5, click here.
NOTE: This is a full version of E6 Golf which can be installed by itself or as an update to versions 188.8.131.52 and higher. This will perform a complete upgrade to the latest version. This installer contains the Core E6 Software, plus PGA National and thePractice Range. Additional Course Packs can be found here.
WARNING: This version is NOT compatible with first generation Ion cameras. A firmware update is required to make the cameras compatible with this software. To determine your Ion firmware version, read this article or contact technical support for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Course files from older versions of E6 are not compatible with version 1.5. If you upgrade to version 1.5 you will need to download and install the new course pack updates found here. If you are already running E5 version 184.108.40.206 or higher, you only need to install the Core Update found above. To find out which version you are currently running, click here.
- Support for Ion2 cameras
- Several updates to Ion2 software
- Includes the new FSG SysTool version 1.5.2
- Fixed secure access issues on some networks.
- Fixed sending stats after rounds of both Practice and Tournaments.
- Fixed missing stroke on handicap.
- Fixed bug that caused error message to appear during Scramble Stroke when using the Computer/Player Enters Number feature.
- Adds support for the Tiger Woods Foundation CTP Contest
- Improved support for Online Tournament capability
- Fixed "Please Wait" bug in 15.19.3.B4
- Adds latest Online Tournament capability
- Includes new DSP Tracking Software (v52) - prompts user to update if DSP2 is present.
- Includes new Hotlink Tracking Software (v31c)
- Improved distances, club head speed, and RPM's for Ion Performance Cam
- Added E6 Shortcut to Desktop
- Fixed bug for Ion driver path during install
- Fixed script error during install
- Fixed issue where Ion settings are not properly transferred during an upgrade
- Ion driver now located in C:\FSG\Tools\Drivers\Ion
- Fixed issue where languages other than English do not appear correctly on Main Menu screens
- Fixed issue with error message about old course files even after all 1.5 courses have been copied
- Fixed issue that prevented DirectX installer from running during install
- Added latest DSP2 (DSP2_Install_v51c.exe) software to C:\FSG\Tools\Tracking
- Added latest Hotlink (hotlink_install_v31b.exe) software to C:\FSG\Tools\Tracking