ISSUE: LS Golf 3 will not run when you press the LS Golf 3 button on the FSG Gateway. This has been known to happen on systems running XP Embedded.
RESOLUTION: First try re-installing the latest version of the FSG Gateway found here: www.fullswinggolf.com/updates/gateway
If re-installing the Gateway does not work, you may need to manually update a file to point the Gateway button to LS Golf 3.
- Double-click My Computer on the Desktop.
- Double-click the C: drive.
- Double-click the FSG folder
- Double-click the FSGStart folder.
- Double-click the config.ini file
- Scroll down until you see the following section. Notice the highlighted area: